Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happiness is the Law School in My Rear View Window

Days like today are awesome. I get to my 8:00 class and know I don't have class again until 2:30 only to find out my 2:30 class was canceled!!!! So now I have between 9:00 am and 4:20 pm to do whatever I want!!! What do I want to do?

Well I already have an appointment to look at a few duplexes with a friend from church (who is the landlady), and then lunch with some of my best gals from school. Then...I'm thinking a nap is in order. These last few days I cannot get enough sleep! (OK i never get enough sleep) But lately I can sleep 8 hours (or 9) and still not feel like it was enough. Naps are greatly appreciated whenever I can catch them!

I would really like to thank everyone who has responded to my posts and my "complaining" about waiting for God's plan. I love having such wonderful friends and family who have all been so encouraging to me lately. Now, I ask for continued prayers as we trust in God that His will be done and that we have the patience to wait for what that is. I know everything will work out, it always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment