Friday, March 25, 2011

Alarming isn't it?

Today is one of those days where everything feels out of whack. I had difficulty sleeping last night and either forgot to set the alarm or slept right thru it. To be honest I have no idea which it is. Either way, my day started out not as planned and that throws me off. I missed a meeting (again) and could not for the life of me wake up.

I finally got myself off the couch and in the shower and ready to go get started for the day around 10:30. Then by 11:40 we were running out the door to get the grocery shopping done in time to make my rescheduled meeting at 1. I spent the whole trip to Market Street feeling rushed and unable to concentrate. I hate that feeling. When you know you have things to do and little time in which to do it and all I wanted to do was sit down in the middle of the store and cry because I felt like I couldn't make today get back on track. BOO!

Luckily, tonight marks the beginning of the weekend and I can try and relax a little. Tomorrow boasts a busy schedule with homework and the EPJ Dodgeball Tournament tomorrow afternoon but hopefully some fun and relaxing in between. Sunday will hopefully bring much needed rest and rejuvenation as I spend time with my church family and my wonderful husband and parents!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment