Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Fever = Baby Fever

Well, my best friend Brooke Cole (and Brian of course) had a baby girl yesterday! Brodye Shea Cole was born at 3:57 pm and weighed 7lbs 11oz and was/is 20in. long and absolutely beautiful just like her momma. I am so incredibly happy for them and can't wait to spend a lot of time loving and spoiling that baby girl. And I hope Brooke will understand when I say this, but I also can't help but feeling incredibly jealous.

Over the last 3 months four babies have been born to families in our class at church. I can't help but think sometimes, when will it be my turn? I know God has amazing things planned for Isaac and I and some of those include finishing school and finding jobs first. I just want time to speed up a little bit!

I didn't get the job in Midland that we were hoping (kind of) for which is ok. To be honest I don't know that I really wanted it. However, it makes me feel anxious that come the end of may when our lease is up, if neither of us has a job we won't be able to afford a new place to live. My parents have graciously offered to let us stay with them until we figure things out, which we greatly appreciate (don't get me wrong), but I hate to have to do that. We are 25 and 26 and have been married for almost 4 years, shouldn't we be able to do this ourselves?

Anyway, I know things will work out according to God's plans, I've just never been good at waiting to find out what that plan is. I pray that I can find the patience to wait and the ability to sleep again without feeling anxious constantly.

And needless to say.....I have baby fever...

1 comment:

  1. Sister...God Loves you!! I love you!! And you are right, God does have big plans for you!! We are praying!!

    ReplyDelete