Thursday, April 7, 2011

Learning to Love the Ride!

Well, we finally saw the house last night! It's kind of a wreck and really going to take a lot of cleaning and painting but it will be really cute when its all done!!! (We can use all the help anyone wants to offer!!)

We are still not "for sure" on the house but only because jobs are still up in the air. I am going to call the landlady today to talk about our options as far as leasing are concerned and see how much she is willing to work with us. I hate to do that since she is already waiving the deposit and one month's rent but we really want the house!!

Prayer of thanksgiving I do have a teaching "audition" on Monday. If I "pass" I will get an interview and could possibly become a part time Criminal Justice instructor for Kaplan College. It's not a full time job but at least its a start! So say a quick prayer that I "pass" the "audition" with flying colors!!! This just means this week I have to bust my booty on a presentation for my "class"!

Isaac is seriously contemplating starting Massage Therapy School in June. This would help in several ways and maybe not in several ways so we are still weighing our options and praying fervently that God will show us what He has in store! Just keep saying those prayers please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment