Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I still wouldn't eat off that floor...

Well, after 3 days of cleaning the house is starting to clean up nicely. My MIL, GIL and SIL did an excellent job on the bathroom and kitchen. My good friend Laken Wisdom let me borrow her Shark Steam Mop which did wonders on my tile floor in the kitchen and entry way. (However, gonna have to clean it a couple more times before I'd say I'd eat of it!) I'm going to take the pad home to wash and do it all again until I feel better LOL.

But, I have to say the house is starting to look great! We just have to figure out what to do about the room that was their teenage son's. It is the nastiest room I have ever seen in my life and is going to take longer to clean than anything else in the entire house! I'm hoping to get finished cleaning by next weekend and then get started on painting and be done! I continue to pray everything else goes smoothly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment