Friday, August 1, 2008

Are you the same person as you were at the beginning of 2008?


Have you been involved with the police?


Are your best friends still your best friends?


Got any tattoos or piercings this year?


Had a haircut yet this year?


Have you done something that changed your life?


Lost someone you cared about this year?


Been on a vacation this year?


Been kicked out of somewhere this year?


Where was your default picture taken at?


What woke you up this morning?


What's your current mood?


What color shirt are you wearing?


Are you crazy?I'm sure some would say so.What are you listening to?That one movie I just talked of.How long is your hair?Not very.What was the lastyou’re wrong?Not once I know I'm wrong. Sometimes it takes me a while to know I'm wrong though...hehe.Do long distance relationships work?No way.What's your favorite girl scout cookies?Thin mints.Last time you took a nap?I just get it all in by sleeping 10 hours most nights.When was the last time you cried really hard?A few nights ago.Can you play guitar hero?Heck yes !! I'm freakn' awesome on Medium !!You prefer warm or cold weather?COLD. Can always put on, but can't always take off.What do you currently smell like?Sweat. I'm gonna shower soon though.Last thing you bought?Movies.How was your last kiss?Never been kissed.When did your last hug take place?Last night, rather awkward really....What are you thinking about?Ultimate. It makes since in my head...FYI the awkward hug was AT Ultimate.What was your favorite thing about today?Tommorow is Friday.How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?Never. Unless I don't know you, bc I'm shy so then I just wont talk. But once I know you, look out...I never shut up!! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment